discover. convert. retain.
I’m Kendra Losee, a marketing expert who specializes in helping organizations grow. I started Fueled Marketing because I believe in providing small-to-mid-sized companies with marketing expertise and access to resources normally reserved for larger organizations.
You are here because you want to grow your company. That’s where we come in. We look holistically at your organization, business goals, and marketing, we make recommendations to help you reach your goals. Keeping a close eye on budgets, metrics, and results, we work with you to grow your company.
Take your business to the next level with an expert marketing and implementation plan designed for success.
Do you ever find yourself asking:
- “How can I best use my marketing budget?”
- “How can I leverage digital marketing, social media and content marketing?”
- “How do I best measure and optimize my marketing?”
- “Are my marketing processes efficiently driving growth?”
- “Do I have the right tools, processes, and resources in place to support my marketing efforts?
Or, if you’re done spending time and money on marketing strategies and tactics that aren’t driving growth and helping you reach your goals.
Are you a small businesses owner handling the marketing while running your business? Or a mid-sized business with a marketing team in need of specific expertise to reach their goals? No matter what marketing challenges you face, Fueled Marketing is here to help.
We believe our values are key to ensuring your success. It isn’t often marketers talk abut values, but we take them very seriously. We have experience working for agencies, on the client-side, overseeing large and small budgets, and managing department P&Ls. When we say we understand the impact marketing can have on your bottom-line, we mean it.
It is our mission to bring the best marketing resources, planning, and processes to help your business grow. Our values include:
Let’s move forward together.
There are several ways I can help:
- Marketing Insights newsletter
- Insights on tools, strategies, and trends for busy business owners and marketers.
- I’ll trade you – your email address for awesome useful and entertaining marketing information!
- Fueled in 15!
- Commitment-free 15-minute session to answer your marketing questions and get you on the right path.
- Marketing expert consulting based on your specific needs. We work with our clients according to their goals. From partnering to manage your marketing services to consulting, and providing ongoing coaching, we have options for your marketing needs.
now it’s time to talk about me.
I’ll try to make it painless for you.
I wrote my first direct response sales letter when I was 15.
Who asks a sophomore in high school, fresh out of braces to write a business letter designed to generate leads for their engine oil company? The answer? My dad.
Neither of us realized he was paving the way for me to become a marketing expert who would someday win awards for being able to implement visionary marketing ideas. Instead, Dad just knew he had a
captive worker… teenager under his roof who would write his marketing materials for the small price of excessive eye-rolling and minimal pushback.
As a result, I only pushback when ROI, growth, and ineffectively spent marketing dollars are on the line. And I try to keep the eye-rolling to a minimum.
I’m an overachiever. One who goes the extra mile to ensure success – success in your campaigns, in your company’s marketing, and in helping you meet your business goals.
From start-ups to mature organizations filled with various regulations. I’ve been there. If you don’t believe me, ask the American Marketing Association who named me the Higher Education Marketer Individual of the Year in 2011.
Once you’ve been named the best in your field, what challenges are left?
So I found new ones at a digital agency. There, I managed a team focused on helping drive leads for universities and colleges. Eventually, I ended up leading the nationwide client services team with a wide variety of clients.
Now I’m bringing my expertise to you. My goal is to help you solve your marketing challenges, to take your marketing to the next level, and provide the specialized expertise needed to grow your organization.
My goal is to help you solve your marketing challenges. Take your marketing to the next level, and provide the specialized expertise needed to grow your organization.
The awards recognize extraordinary leadership and achievement in the field of higher education marketing.
– American Marketing Association