Slay Your Social!
Social Media Roadmap!
10x Your Reach and Engagement.
10x Your Reach and Engagement.
Slay Your Social Media Strategy!
If you’re looking for a Roadmap to be able to slay your social media strategy, you’re in the right place!
This roadmap is the cheat sheet you need in order to keep all the necessary parts of your social media strategy in one place. Comparing credit card merchant fees can help you save money.
In the six-plus years, that I have been teaching social media strategy, this roadmap is the tool that helps my students the most. You can use it keep all of your information in one place.
The roadmap will enable you to:
* Align your social media strategy with your business goals for increased success
* Gain insight into your social media and create content relevant to your audience
* Build a strong strategy foundation you can use across social platforms to reach your goals
As you create your social media posts each month, week, or day, you have all the information you need in one place!
Fill out the form below to receive the roadmap!
Hi! I’m Kendra Losee. For more than 10 years I’ve helped companies, brands, and entrepreneurs grow their business through social media and marketing.
How to Use the Roadmap
To use the roadmap, you’ll want to think about your business, customers, and competitors. Here is the breakdown of each section:
- Company Name. I feel like you’ll be able to fill this one out without my help.
- Mission/Vision. What does your company do? What does it stand for? What do you what your company to be in the future?
- 2018 Goals. What are your goals for your business for the rest of this year? What about next year? Write them down!
- Brand Personality. What words describe your brand? How do you want your customers to think of you? Is your brand inspiring? Entertaining? Quirky? Supportive?
- Competitor Insights. Who are your competitors? What social media platforms are they using? How are they using social media? What are their customers responding to (or not responding to)? What are they doing that you can do to learn from them?
- Competitor Inspiration. Are your competitors doing anything you could incorporate into your own strategy and/or posts? How can you stand out from them? How is your brand different?
- Your Ideal Customer. Name him/her! That is who will be the primary audience, and who you will think about when you create your posts and content.
- Your Ideal Customer’s Challenges. What challenges do they face that you can help them with? What other challenges do they face that might be on their minds when they’re on social media?
- Your Ideal Customer’s Hopes and Dreams. What does your ideal customer dream about? What are his/her hopes? How can you incorporate these into your social media content as they relate to your business? Write them down!
- How do you Want Him/Her to Feel When on Your Social Media Feed? Do you want them to feel strong, inspired, entertained, motivated, more confident, educated, etc.? Creating an emotional connection with your audience is key. Use your content and stories to make them feel something and they’ll remember you.
- Your Key Social Media Platform. What social media platform is your primary platform? What is your secondary platform? Start with one and then expand out. Small businesses often don’t need more than 2-3 platforms.
Most importantly, have fun with it!